Wednesday, June 12, 2013

My Life's Chronicles : Intro

A dear friend of mine once taught me that "You are a product of your past".

The book of Chronicles is a compilation of stories of the people of Israel. Not just stories but significant stories or milestones that brought about priceless learning and how God was worked in them through the years and across generations.

I am now 22 years old, so that means who I am now is a product of my 21 years of "past".

Of these 22 years of living, I have never once thought about what my life had been. Not a flashback, nor a trip down memory lane. (Well, "never" is such a strong word, let's just say I don't really make an effort to look back and think about my past).

How much have I changed?

Who am I back then?

Who am I now?

If God said that He's the same yesterday, today and forever. Is that true in my life? How?

Let's find out...

No comments: