Monday, February 5, 2007

My First Post

Hi Y'all! This is my first time to make a post... or a blog rather...hehehe... :p anyways, for two days I've been thinking of what to post and well.. I got a whole lot of nothing... And for two days I've been wondering.. "why can't I post anything?"..."Why is my mind always blank?"
Then I Realized that the reason I can't share anything in this blog is because I'm not in tune with the Lord... Hehe.. Just like a radio, you can't listen to the music that you want unless you turn to the right station... In the same way, you can't get God's message if you are not one with God... I remember before a pastor told us that a way to get near to Christ is to have a Broken Spirit now what is a Broken Spirit? This is a way of life that you are to be separated from the pleasures of this world and is separated from the world... to have this feeling that you don't need the things in this world because everything will surely come to past... The reason why I used *In Christ Alone!♥* as my title is because I want other people to feel that whenever there are storms and problems and etc. the only person you can turn to is God... I remember a song that says "In Christ Alone, I place my trust, and find my glory in the power of the cross.. In every victory let it be said of me, my source of strenght, my source of hope.. is Christ Alone!" So always have a heart that yearns for Christ.
And so I pray that as I continue on my venture with this online ministry..hehehe :p that God's word will be posted every time... and not mine... Praise Be To GOD!!!!:D

1 comment:

Terence the "Weird Classhead" said...

hi, 1st time mo rin? hehe can u guess who am i? clue, final fantasy